Saturday, April 14, 2012

Moonkin form has dissapeared.

[:1]I have had my moonkin form for awhile, can't remember the EXACT level i got it at. But I found it to be very helpful & upon signing in, before my moonkin form was gone, i switched into the form & all the spells were gone. So i reset them wondering why it would just dissapear like that than went on my way. Now my moonkin form is completely gone. It's not next to my other forms (bear, cat, travel etc) anymore. It's not even under abilities or anything like that anymore. Why would my moonkin form just dissapear like that? For some reason everytime I log in some of my spells/attacks are gone, leaving a random empty space. That doesn't bother me because I know I can just replace them again but my moonkin is one of my favorites & it is completely vanished. Anyone know why this would happen &/or how to fix it? Any help is much appreciated!
Are you in the right spec?
Your talents reset sometimes especially after major content patches. no big deal. just relearn what you need.
If you haven't played in a while, your talent trees have been reset once, possibly twice, so you'd have to reset your talents

No comments:

Post a Comment