Saturday, April 14, 2012

Moonkin or Feral PvE?

[:1]Which would you recommend? I am talking DPS. I simply can't decide between the two. Thank you for your help.
Moonkin is better by far, but if you want a challenge then try cat.
Yea, kitty isn't LoL ez but its not OMG hard. On most fights I'd say kitty > Balance, but balance has range and AoE slow.
I prefer moonkin for ranged, aoe, and better control over my power source which is mana/eclipse.

cat is up close melee, never tried raiding with one but i'm sure they are limited to their energy regen where as moonkin has a wider variety of raid arsenal.

a balance druid needs time to pull high dps number due to various dot/passive damage cooldowns, but cats can burst right away.

A big difference is the off roles each can play:

cat can be off tanks and moonkins can be off healers.

in the end moonkin is a little more fun to me tho.(for now)
i just like to spam shred and fb in berserk

No comments:

Post a Comment