Thursday, April 12, 2012

Druid Tank glyphs at 50?

[:1]I'm certain this has been brought up before, but I'm just not finding it.

My wee drood here has both a cat and bear specs and I'm eventually planning to have him be a tank, so I figured I'd better get used to actually tanking with him in instances earlier than Cata dungeons. I figured the lvl 50 BRD quest was a good a time as any to put those extra talent points in that languishing bear spec and actually put glyphs on and see how I was lookin.

What I can't figure out is which second Prime to use? Mangle was a first and obvious choice. I honestly think for bears, there simply isn't a second prime to use. Not at 50, anyway. Can't use Lacerate until 66. All of the potential feral fillers are cat only or Majors.

So do Bears just literally use one Prime glyph until 66? Do they use Rejuv as a filler and /shrug? I thought maybe Barkskin, but with 3/3 Thick Hide we're already uncrittable. I rather hope I missed something awesome and obvious, but I don't think so.
There's really not a lot of Bear options, you can pretty much fill the slots with whatever you want. Even Frenzied Regeneration glyph is preference-based as opposed to required.
Mangle, maul, and whatever the hell else you want. Everything else sucks till berserk glyph.

No comments:

Post a Comment