Thursday, April 12, 2012

How difficult is a druid to master in pvp?

[:1]Feral that is...

I played a rogue in Vanilla.
Shaman in BC.


Now I want to play a druid.

Edit: Actually it's between druid and warrior.


*master*?


very, very, very, very, very hard. same for all classes though.


i've been feral for 6 years and still make mistakes all the time.


feral has a lot more to learn then a warrior though, that's for sure.
*master*?


very, very, very, very, very hard. same for all classes though.


i've been feral for 6 years and still make mistakes all the time.


feral has a lot more to learn then a warrior though, that's for sure.


how much more? I played a Resto druid in wotlk as a healbot in raids but that is far as I went in playing him. I stopped playing him because of something that changed with healing. I forgot. I just never got to experience any other sides to our class.
I'm guessing it is pretty easy for a welfare feral to do well in 2s, if you are getting carried by a healer.
Feral is far easier than rogue, not much harder than warrior. MUCH harder than lolret.
rogues will always be the more skill oriented class in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment