Thursday, April 12, 2012

Resto PvP Advice

[:1]Need some suggestions on my gear. The gear that I'm wearing now is a work in progress from a boomkin set I had. Decided to go resto pvp and so I've been buying pvp pieces since. My question is: How should I get my spell pen cap? Should I get the neck, back, or just go with 2 gems?
I'll give you some Resto PvP advice, Gear feral, and play feral.
Not everyone wants to play feral. I think Feral is boring as hell, and is OP as can be. Why not give some actual advice, or get off the forums if you have no actual input to give?
I've tried feral, not that great at it. May be because I play on a laptop, may be because I just suck at it, I dunno. But my question was directed towards resto, care to share something constructive?
simple: get back enchant one 50 SP gem and then you good all you want to mainly counter is kings and MoW 120sp is suffient for pvp.

Won't run into many glyphed healing totem or pallies with resistance aura. So yah...

No comments:

Post a Comment