Thursday, April 12, 2012

Resto Druids on Baleroc.

[:1]I have never played Resto.
I have zero clue how resto works.
We do often raid with resto druids.

On Baleroc, what is the best spell(s) for druids to use to gain their spark stacks?
I have never heard a Tree say "I'm going oom" so when I do, I know something isn't right.
The direct heals for druids are either too small, or cost too much is what the complaints are.

These Tress have a solid track record, and this fight is brand new to them.

Any help?
Sadly, regrowth. They should probably pop Tree Form during this, LB the person eating the shard and regrowth to build stacks. They could also pop Nature's Swiftness and Healing Touch + Swiftmend.

Depending on your other healers that might be better suited for shard healing, I would probably assign classes that are easy to heal or have magic mitigation CDs to the resto druid.

It could just be that you guys are doing the rotation wrong though too. You should have 1 healer per 1 or 2 shards, and the other two on tanks. Every healer should not be healing every shard. After healer A heals 1-2 shards, he switches to tank healing, and healer B heals 1-2 shards, then switches with healer C, etc.
Doh.
I posted on my druid.
I subbed in to tank for our second team last night.

In my main's run, we heal it with a Disc (me), Shammy, and Tree.
That group has clear it twice. The Tree was the low healer, but the shammy (and the OP mastery!) and I had everything under control.

The other group was using the strat we use...
2 dps per shard, 1 healer on them per shard.
2 healers always on tank duty.
Shift healing roles every shard.

I think I will suggest what you posted regarding Tree form to spam for spark stacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment