Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tier pieces or wait for off spec drops?

[:1]Hey guys,

I'm a little curious on which route to take in regards to my Tier 12 pieces through VP and the offset drops from Shannox and Beth. While we have Shannox on one shot farm, we're coming real close to dropping Beth after multiple 1 and 2% wipes. (our composition is hurting us)

So, I remain hopeful that I can obtain some kind of loot from either boss in the form of legs or gloves.

As you can see from my armory, I currently have 2pcT11 which will be broken up through whichever choice I make; however, if I replace my gloves, I'll likely have to go through reforging to get that hit back and see if I can shuffle in a Hit>Exp>Crit priority over Hit>Exp>Mastery. No biggie, but I would prefer to roll with two pieces of each tier.

TL;DR - Should I get the tier gloves or legs and hope for the opposite piece to drop from a boss?
Don't get offset legs until you are doing Heroic fights and can get the Heroic Leg token, the normal version the Offset piece is 40 extra stats than the Tier legs.
Thanks Konungr!

Realistically, I don't see us doing heroics or at least not for a long, long time. We're barely scrapping through now because of attendance and composition issues where I've had to make up a Balance spec due to being melee heavy so our progression rate is up in the air at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment