Saturday, April 21, 2012

70s PvP set

Hi!

I'm just 70, and have enough honor to buy a set of PvP gear for my Resto druid.

I can tell that the Kodohide stuff is supposedly the healer gear, but a lot of the Wyrmhide stuff seems to have better stats. The Wyrmhide seems to give a lot more Crit for a just a little loss in Spirit and Stam. Also, the 4-piece bonus for Kodohide looks terrible. .2 seconds off Regrowth cast? Yick.

If I equip two pieces each of the Kodohide and Wyrmhide, I'd get the 2-piece bonus for each, right? Two +35 Res? I'm thinking that's the way to go, but don't want to make a mistake for my first big PvP purchase.

What do you think? How to gear a PvP Resto at 70?

i'm pretty sure the double 2 piece should work on the lvl 70 sets, but i'm not positive.



Thank you, Ellesime!

I tried the BG forum, and they mostly thought I could get the double 2-piece.

I'd been wondering, if I have a druid PvP question, do I post in a druid forum, or a PvP forum? I think the PvP forum seems like the better place, even though I feel more like a Druid who PvPs than a PvPer who plays druid, if you know what I mean.
Thank you, Ellesime!

I tried the BG forum, and they mostly thought I could get the double 2-piece.

I'd been wondering, if I have a druid PvP question, do I post in a druid forum, or a PvP forum? I think the PvP forum seems like the better place, even though I feel more like a Druid who PvPs than a PvPer who plays druid, if you know what I mean.
It depends on if your question has more to do with class mechanics or with pvp mechanics(as in this case). But it never hurt to put it in both places.

And you should be able to get double 2-piece, but if you don't you can always get a refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment