Monday, April 16, 2012

Moonkin in PvP

Anyone know if they plan to make moonkin competitive in pvp? DKs, rogues, and hunters (sometimes) pretty much shut me down. There are mechanic issues like healing and lack of stuns...

It's kinda been like this since TBC, and it shows in the lack of moonkins on arena teams. They're mostly free kills. Still though, BGs we get the best and worst of it. Great if we're left to nuke, but then the moment a melee gets on us... meh.

Oddly, barkskin doesn't seem to help much on a full veng DK... lol
Soothe helps on a full vengeance DK. Also DKs can't do *!%@ in solar beam so that can buy you a little bit of time.

Hunters are neutered if you sleep their pet and stand on top of the hunter so he can't shoot.

Rogues...just throw dots and faerie fire on them and try to kite them back to allies if you can.
I have made a guide 'Balance Druid PvP' you should go check it out if you need help
I've been having things go much smoother for me in pvp when I abuse the crap out of mushrooms and fungal growth. The only time I can walk away from a rogue fight is when I cake the ground in fungus. Between that and typhoon, I can keep them off me long enough to get in decent spot. It's still not easy, but lord knows it's better than if I had tried to kite without fungus down.

Like Tagartou said, soothe and solar beam are useful against classes that you might not think of too.

But I can't advocate mushrooms enough. The dmg is pretty good too. If the 3 of them crit, someone is going to get hurt bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment