Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kitty OS gear.

So I just moved back to my kitty OS set and have been searching around for some gear. I dont mind queueing in ZA/ZG for the chance of certain drops, although I feel I have everything from there that I need other than a neck piece. Am I right in thinking that the one neck drop in ZG is the best neck that I can get without going into raids? Have I overlooked an agility neck that you can get from a fireland vendor somewhere??... they seem to sell all other necks apart from an Agility one. (I know about the Valor neck but currently my valor is still going towards my MS boomkin)
Looks that way, unless you have spare cash and you want to buy the 359 that drops from Poseidus in Vash'jir (if you ever even see that on the AH).

But really, the neck isn't gonna make or break ya until you get an OS drop from your raid!

No comments:

Post a Comment