Monday, April 16, 2012

First time playing a Druid

I gotta say, that I had a lot of fun with leveling this character. I also got really lazy and used prowl to get passed skippable mobs.

I didn't know much about druids before, particularly feral, but my old guild master was ou rbear tank. I knew that druids couldn't parry, and could only dodge. Parry requires to be wielding a weapon, and actually using it in form, in combat. Understandable. There were jokes about druids getting the ability "Iron Paw" to parry with, or to block, they'd turn around and use there bum, but, never happened.

I did noticed something peculiar though that doesn't make sense. If druids are unable to parry, but are carrying a staff or some sort of wpn that you can only see in their humanoid form, then how come mobs such as bears, wolves, lions, et cetera, creatures that are just creatures and don't wield weapons, are able to parry?

Anyway, love the class. I love the high numbers I can hit when DPSing. Unless against a good hunter / mage, I top the meters. So yeah, great class!
well you see those mobs are holding knives in their teeth like a pirate. you just gotta turn up your graphics setting to see it yeah.
Good question, a lot of things just don't make sense. Such as why we can play as orcs and elves or why there's giant dragons in the sky... it just doesn't make any sense why they would have any of this in a fantasy game.
You're just trolling, so goodbye. And, what you're saying has nothing to do with this post. I'm asking why these bears can parry, but why can't these other bears (or other animals). Go lvl to 85.<3
You should have been around the day the allowed druids to apples in bear form (real patch note).

Bear's can't block or parry because we tank with our face. Our niche is an avoidance tank. NPC's can block and parry b/c they basically fit the play model of Warriors if that makes sense...
You should have been around the day the allowed druids to apples in bear form (real patch note).

Bear's can't block or parry because we tank with our face. Our niche is an avoidance tank. NPC's can block and parry b/c they basically fit the play model of Warriors if that makes sense...


That's what I figured, but that just makes it more of a designer flaw and less of something working as it probably should.

No comments:

Post a Comment