Monday, April 16, 2012

Quick Question for feral Dps

First I am sorry but for some reason wont let me pick my druid to post on the forums....
I made the witch hunter pole arm and then the heroic pole arm from BOT fell. I stopped playing the game for a few years and when I came back stuff has been changed. Do feral druids look for high damage weapons still or is it based on something else? I think I saw somewhere on the forums you want High Dps weapons now and not to worry about high damage. Was wondering if anyone had some in site into this because all the stuff I find trying to look up is from 2008 or sooner.
It's dps on the weapon that matters, so iLevel upgrades are what we look for before stats.
Read the sticky mate, it explains most, if not all of it and will answer your questions.
Thanks I just wanted to make sure. Makes me laugh that I just spent a few 1000 gold to get the witchhunter made and then the heroic pole arm falls and puts it to shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment