Thursday, April 19, 2012

ENRAGE PVP

my friends looking for an add on that tells him when to soothe and remove enrages, can anyone tell me a good add on for that?
I know x-perl has a feature that will enlarge buffs/debuffs you can purge/cleanse (this includes enrages/soothe); but I don't know an addon that will tell you when to soothe
I would love to think you can do this with MSBT or Parrot (or another text scroller). But I sure as heck can't figure out how to do it.

You can probably hard code each and every trigger - but I don't have that kind of patience.
I think you can do it with power auras by setting buff type to enrage and checking the "enemy target" button.
well it seems it would affect the feral druids or fury warriors the most. and the only addon that i can of that can do that is power arua classic...

No comments:

Post a Comment