Thursday, April 19, 2012

Critique please

I'm not normally one to ask for these sort of thing but I went into FL last night and felt like i wasn't pulling my own weight. While I'm sure gear has a little to do with it, I still feel that I should have been doing more. I read the sticky and practice all the time, I think I know the class pretty well for it being an alt but I can't help but think I'm doing something wrong. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated..

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-wdwivl2o1rd7x81l/details/22/?s=5038&e=5283

this is the one that I felt I did everything I could but still don't think I should be that low
Is there any particular reason that you are enchanting haste on bracers and boots as oppose to Lavawalker and Greater int? Even if you are going for the DI+raid breakpoint of 2322 you can drop one of those, preferably the boot for Lavawalker.

Is there any chance that you can link us logs and/or list your rotation?

Edit: thanks for logs

Edit 2: The only problem that I am seeing is that you are overcasting eclipse. Download Balance Power Tracker and when it tells you that your current spell will put you into eclipse queue up the corresponding spell for your coming eclipse.

But mainly this is just a lack of gear compared to the people that you are comparing yourself to. The next highest spellcaster on that Bale kill has 1000 more SP than you, and thats huge. Heres my guilds last Bale kill and you can see the moonkin there at the bottom. They have similar gear to you, and the same overcasting problems, but really its the huge gear differences that make up that gap.
well the main reason I don't enchant 100% max dps is because its an alt, but I wouldn't mind springing for the expensive stuff if it was better than a 353.

That said I'm not sure that 50 int and lava walker would put me where I think I should be, I know it would be an increase but a small one at that.

I have class now though for a few hours, I'll be back to see if you had any advice for me =)

thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment