Saturday, April 21, 2012

Double Feral in Arena?

Just wondering what the best comp is to stop this team? They burn my healer really fast and peeling them is pretty impossible since all I see on my screen is dodge. I blow my fear and they use their trinks.

Just curious.

Thanks
There is nothing you can do but /bow and take the loss.


My teammate and I (resto sham) ran into a double Feral the other night and we actually won, but that's because she survived the initial burst due to some fancy CC on my part, and I was able to burn one down. I'm pretty sure we got extremely lucky, or they were just terrible.
There is nothing you can do but /bow and take the loss.




Agreed.
Warrior/pally probably isn't the best comp to deal with double feral.

Oh, and don't forget, if your healer gets ripped, maimed, or FB'd, pop a spell reflect cause you'll likely get a cyclone coming right up.
Deleted by Greenmaqic
Use your fear ability (forget what the warrior version is called)

No comments:

Post a Comment