Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Feral Druid tanking? tips?

ok, so i've started my druid and I really like to tank, but it seems like i take A LOT more damage on my feral druid than my other characters like my pally, am i doing something wrong? or are druid tanks just weaker? my armor seems right, but i don't know, i seem really squishy. What levels did you other druids start tanking? or do you even tank? Tips plz.
.
You're not doing anything wrong at all. There are 2 key talents all bear tanks need before they stop getting hit hard. Thick Hide and Natural reaction, namely. At your level can't get those yet, but when you do you are going to notice a significant decrease in damage taken.

Thankfully heals at low levels are ridiculously OP so being squishy right now shouldn't be that big a deal.
thanks for the answer =D
Same thing happens to me honestly. I feel that way too sometimes.

I honestly suck at tanking, but Feral Druid tanking seems to be broken until the higher levels. So I guess we might as well hold it together. :)
Hmm if it's of additional help you might want to try and keep demoralizing roar up as best as you can, and always make sure you are facing any mobs that are you striking you in melee, so you can dodge their attacks. And if there are caster mobs, try something like feral fairie fire for aggro, then run into a corner(or anywhere out of its los) so it's forced to come to you, where it'll be in your melee range. Otherwise the healer or someone else might end up aggroing it.

These are some skills you will be keeping all the way to endgame, so be sure to practise all that now :)
thanks man!

No comments:

Post a Comment