Monday, April 16, 2012

Dash Macro Help Please

So I use a macro for dash that simplely casts dash, and on the second line cancels dash so that I can cancel it to use stampeding roar when needed to break roots in succesion.

SO, my question is -

Is there any way to edit this macro to just put a slight delay on the cancelaura part, or some kind of spam protection at all? Most the time I'm pretty good about not spamming it because I know the canel aura is in there. But sometimes I'll hit it twice on accident and instantly cancel my dash.

Heres the macro btw:


#showtooltip Dash
/cast Dash
/cancelaura Dash

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
TO THE TOP!
I usually use stampeding roar first, because of that same issue.
/cancelaura dash
/cast stampeding roar(cat form)

/cancelaura stampeding roar
/cast dash

there you go~

No comments:

Post a Comment