Thursday, April 19, 2012

Help - My Boomkin dps sucks on Rag HM25m - Ti

Hi fellow druids,

Just starting HM Rag 25m – and feel like my dps is lacking severely from where it should be.
What is the general strategy to use on the seed phase? I pop Barkskin, Starfall, Hurricane (1-2 tick as I see the adds come out), Shrooms, Typhoon and then strafe Dot. Still my AoE dps feel lacking. I also noted that many Boomkins go with “Lunar shower” for HM which I will try next week.

Still though I’ve seen some great boomkin dps but like many other boomkins out there it feels like I am missing some part of the equation that is making me underperform my spec.

I do the rotation from Lunar->Solar & Solar->Lunar just right. Re-dot while Natures Swiftness is up (Generally start of Solar and just as I got out of Solar and then again while in Lunar eclipse). I’ve attached my latest WoL’s and was wondering if any experienced Boomkin could point out what the hell I am missing.

I know for a fact after review some of my other friends Boomkin logs that I should be pushing way more dps but I cannot put my finger on what is the missing link. I follow the guides on the forums but feel like I am missing something. Any tips are appreciated.

Sincerely,
A Frustrated Druid.

P.s. I use to play as Feral tank druid from TBC – start of Bot/BwD so still feel new to the whole boomkin thing. Thanks in advance.
WoL’s
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/69g7crhpy3x4mmci/sum/damageDone/?s=1117&e=1388
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/69g7crhpy3x4mmci/sum/damageDone/?s=8536&e=8961
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/69g7crhpy3x4mmci/sum/damageDone/?s=6577&e=6960

No comments:

Post a Comment