Saturday, April 21, 2012

Any word on the Unheeded Warning Nerf?

Whats the 411? Also, you guys think a Predatory Strikes nerf is imminent? I dont think one is required, but I wouldnt be surprised.
From what I read they were changing the trinket to proc attack power not weapon damage but not sure if it was rumor or truth.
From what I read they were changing the trinket to proc attack power not weapon damage but not sure if it was rumor or truth.


The change is already in place, it was hotfixed last week.

Yes, I know the tooltip hasn't changed. Tooltips don't change during hotfixes. The tooltip will be updated in the next client patch (which is currently on the PTR).
It seems that Tuesday with the US server resets, the change was implemented, though on some servers it may have taken a bit longer to go into effect. I didn't notice a change Tuesday night when I was raiding, though a day after that I did notice a sizeable decrease in damage.
I tested it myself this week. The tooltip for the trinket and for the buff it procs still say 680 weapon damage. But the information on the character screen shows the truth. It gives you 1928 AP (plus an additional 25% from Aggression).

I've been checking several forums and the best I can find seems to show that Unheeded Warning is now on par with other trinkets of it's item level, possibly about equal with Fluid Death for the best CatDPS trinkets level 359. Some simulations show it a bit lower in the list.
I've been checking several forums and the best I can find seems to show that Unheeded Warning is now on par with other trinkets of it's item level, possibly about equal with Fluid Death for the best CatDPS trinkets level 359. Some simulations show it a bit lower in the list.


Everything I've read shows that of the 359 trinkets, Fluid Death is now on top, followed by the other AGI trinkets, which are all very close to one another (including UHW). It's possible that H Tia's Grace may actually be in the middle of that.

If you're Revered with Avengers, the Ancient Petrified Seed should repace your UHW.

No comments:

Post a Comment