Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Need Help With Clique & GRID Healing

Ok so I have GRID & Clique for healing. I go to the clique options were I can bind the keys. I assign Lifebloom to Shift+LeftClick. I then Target myself on Grid Shift+LeftClick, nothing happens...I tried also ALT+LeftClick that's not working either. Help please!
In all seriousness, just get VuhDo. You go to the spells section and choose a modifier combo. Then you are presented with list of text boxes covering 16 buttons. You type the name of the spell you want for each button and it just works. I can't believe how many people don't use VuhDo for their healing frames. It has more features than you'll probably ever use, which aren't hard to configure and it's very well-maintained. I discovered and upgraded to VuhDo when 4.0.1 broke Grid. I can't imagine using anything else, ever, for the rest of eternity.
By your description, you're clicking yourself to target, and then running the bind anywhere. All you have to do is hold shift and left click on your target. There is no need to target first. In fact, you can have anything you want targeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment