Saturday, April 21, 2012

Haste?

I was reading Elitistjerks forums and if I understand correctly they say for me to pretty much prioritize Haste over every stat till i am @ 2005. If so I was wondering if anyone could give me a tip as to how to do it with my current gear. I have the [Moonwell Chalice] and I am revered with the Avengers of Hyjal. Thank you.
reforge your mastery/crit to haste and replace FoM with alchemy trinket.
I know it looks scrub but did I do it right, i regemmed everything to haste
Well ideally, you'd want to be reaching the haste breakpoint without having to gem for haste. Once you get more FL pieces with haste (nearly all of them do), you can start regemming appropriately.
also get the other relic
At intermediate gear levels you can get to 2005 by gemming haste and see an improvement, but the question is, how must int lost is too much? Most sources I've seen have been saying ~100 int is okay to lose, and others have reported throughput gains even losing up to 200 int. So, 3-5 int gems being replaced with pure haste is okay. If it takes more than that, Stick to the Rejuv breakpoint at like... 940? I forget what the lower number is. If it doesn't get you past a good breakpoint, you don't want haste, you want mastery.

It looks like you are having to do a bit too much haste gemming, since 8.5 int gems as haste means you are losing 340 int, well above any recommended amount that I've seen. I'd wait till you pick up a couple more items with base haste.

Another trick to remember is that you don't always have to reforge your weak stat to haste, you will sometimes be better off reforging the secondary stat with the greater value, for example you can get 22 more haste from reforging if you do spirit->haste on your head instead of crit->haste.

www.wowreforge.com ftw
well I only lost ~150 int after doing my math they way I am gemmed now. And I will look @ better reforging for items. Thanks for help.
One final thing you can change is reforge the helm from crit to haste, then replace two of the haste gems with int. 80 int is better than ~80 mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment