Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How many healing spells does a Moonkin need?

How many healing spells does a Moonkin need for soloing? I'm still using only Rejuvenation.

i used Rejuve, lifebloom, and regrowth when i could
wait...you get hit as a chicken??...when questing?....your doing it wrong, clearly, one hit per npc on you up to 3 plus a 4th that should never get near due to rooting, plus reduced damage in form, leaving combat should be all the heals you need...my baby druid is lvling as chicken for quests and i never get hitXD
Not really Xaito, balance druid is a pretty hard spec to quest as. You do have to shift out and heal yourself a lot, but use rejuve and lifebloom usually. Preemptive as well
I usually do 3x lifebloom, rejuv then immediately go back into form for the Damage reduction. That usually keeps me up unless I'm fighting more than 3 or 4 mobs.
Lifebloom does look good. I have a few levels to go for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment