Saturday, April 21, 2012

Short end stick transmog/ give us more fur

Since 3/4 of the druids specs cannot see their armor, we see the same exact thing all the time. Can we get some different skins please. This was my main thru out LK then I changed to Pally, Now Im thinking about making this guy my main again for 4.3. I would love to be able to look at a different skin of a bears butt. Why cant cats have stripes, or dots. Can we get a pet groomer or something in the barber shop that can shape up our feral coat?
I raced changed to worgen when cata launched for a different look, but race changed back after it got boring again and for that sweet tanking racial.

if you are unhappy looking at forms all day i'd say you picked the wrong class....



but there is always resto!


/snicker
I can deal with it. This was my main for a long time.... It would be nice however to change it up a little..... give us an option to be armored bears even.. .we are tanks after all.... stupid amani bears look BA.
I like kitty form.

It'd look so ugly with armor.
Let us transmog fire kitty damnit, I want to be a fire kat always
Wrath baby.

Be glad you have good-looking forms, with the ability to change your colour at will.

You've obviously got no idea what the rest of us Kitties had to endure during Vanilla/BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment