Wednesday, April 18, 2012

[Video] New wrath animation.

I frapsd it earlier.
Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcjUqX_qgzs
is this real life?
Deleted by Marastab
doesn't look half bad
I dont like it. The old one was a lot better.
Well I sure hope that's not real.

4.3: The anti-druid patch?
Deleted by Demongorgon
I am very much hoping this is a placeholder animation. It is a lunar spell effect... stars for our main nature spell... how could this have gotten past a designer?
Deleted by Demongorgon
no offense - looks like the current animation is way better

in terms of graphics and name-fitting
Thanks Druz!

Hmm though... anyone else thinking this spell looks more Priestly than Druidly?

Neat effect, and I'm guessing someone's pet project on the art team... but man, Wrath should look a bit more naturey.
It kinda looks like the holy wrath animation from what I've seen. I was kinda hoping for less pixie dust and more ka mae ha mae ha
It should stay green and leave a track of sunlight on the ground that either silences enemies or does damage!

Yeah, I can dream.


/sob
Time well spent Blizz.
god help us lol
At first I was all :D

Then I was all D:

Its obvious Blizzards graphics department hates druids and loves shamans.
looks like holy wrath that pally aoe just slightly bigger. but did anyone else notice all boomkins cast from the right side but the spell effect comes from the middle or left side... thanks blizzard just spend all your time on lighting bolt and shadow bolt then !@#$yourself and throw a holy spell inplace of a nature spell

No comments:

Post a Comment