Thursday, April 12, 2012

Boomy or kitty

[:1]I enjoy both damage forms equally, but i was just wondering what's just overall better endgame and has a higher damage output currently and in the future, or are they around the same? Should i just go with which play style i enjoy more?

Thanks
Kitty.. Boomkin is nice.. but Kitty melts faces in Pvp and PVE
Boomy more PvE dps and not that far behind kitty in pvp. Overall boomy

Boomy more PvE dps and not that far behind kitty in pvp. Overall boomy


It is extremely far behind Feral.. Feral is used much more in pvp.. Feral is like a high damage rogue without stuns and boomkin is a gimp mage.
The only pvp I would be doing is random battlegrounds, sometimes. I will mostly be using this character for endgame raids and instances.
Boomykin.


Too many melee out there as is broski.
I've been wondering this question myself. I'm currently feral but being a range dps is a plus in a raiding environment and this is the only thing I plan to do at 85, and even then mostly 10's. Of course both are viable but having too many melee dps in the raid can be quite annoying at times.
I love feral, so my opinion would be Feral, I love the rotation, I enjoy the forms, and I adore being the guy who switches to bear and saves the day in dungeons lol
Feral is 1000x better in PvP. Boomkins aren't viable at all, unless you're left alone. Kitty is slightly behind in PvE, but not far at all.

Overall, Feral. Unless you're like most Balance Druids out there and simply LOVE the spec too much to respec, you'll get more performance out of Feral.
Why choose? Feral Bear/Cat hybrid, OS Boomkin.
Definitely boomkin. High DPS, we have innervates, offheals, tranquilities!
If its purely a DPS question go feral. I perfer the range and utility of Boomkins, to me it outweighs the small loss of DPS.
Feral. So you can queue as a tank in ZA/ZG obv.
I'm getting mixed results from this, So i guess i'll go with what's most important; What I enjoy the most.

Thank you to all who posted.
boomkin. our /dance is better
PVP - feral. It's just a lost better and more fluid.
PVE - moonkin. ranged dps, easier to switch targets, beast at AoE, offheals if healer dies, innervate, more raid utility.
Deleted by Chikatree
Does anybody here know anything about druids? Im perfectly fine PvP boomy, Feral is WAY behind boomy in PvE... yes feral is better in PvP but moonkin is viable... I dare you to hybrid a cat bear... you will suck at dps and get owned you cant get the right talents without giving more to one spec... and INNERVATE IS USELESS on anyone but yourselves... Druids are the new pallies -.- no one can play them for some reason
There's this thing you can get at level 30 that solves this problem.

Why choose?

BE BOTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment